“Our organic tofu comes from Clean Bean, a London-based (Brick Lane) tofu maker who produces hand-made tofu using traditional Japanese methods?” Nara, Executive Chef
Not only is our freshly-prepared vegetarian food unbelievably delicious, but you’ll love the fact that it’s low in fat and calories, high in fibre and crammed with vital vitamins and minerals.
As well as all the obvious benefits of eating vegetables, our veggie food also features seaweed and tofu. Seaweed is a brilliant source of some of the vitamins and minerals that your body needs to stay healthy, and tofu is brimming with protein and contains all eight amino acids as well as many minerals.
If practice mindful eating, and are looking for inspiring veggie days, you are going to be very excited about the veggie options at Feng. Wave goodbye to boring salads forever!
We’ve a huge range of healthy, indulgent and delicious vegetarian dishes…
In the mood for a veggie Feng feast? We’ve got veggie sushi rolls, soups, tasty side dishes and veggie katsu curries. Look out for these beauties on our menu:
- Nippon Mock Duck Our veggie take on Peking duck with pancakes, cucumber, hoisin sauce and strips of sweet pillowy inari (tofu) in place of duck.
- Udon Noodle Soup & Veggie Ramen Hearty soul-food soup with noodles and either tofu or veggie tempura. Slurpy and scrumptious.
- Green Goddess Sushi Roll How green can you get? Jam-packed with seaweed, cucumber, chives and avocado and rolled in aonori furikake for additional flavour. A fresh, cool and crunchy mouthful; healthy and satisfying.
- Miso Dengaku Don’t let the name put you off. This Feng favourite is a melt-in-your-mouth dish which combines aubergine and miso paste for a smooth and sumptuous taste. Why not order this next time you’re at your local Feng and let us know what you think?
- Veggie Katsu Curry Panko is a type of Japanese breadcrumb. It’s the perfect coating for fresh, sweet, crisp vegetables, fried then carefully fanned out on a bed of rice, with a pool of flavourful but mild Japanese curry on the side. Comfort bowl food; warm, tasty and filling.
- Vegetarian Tempura Veggie food heaven! Broccoli, squash, aubergine, sweet potato… whatever’s in season… it’s no surprise that this a very popular dish cos it’s so darn tasty and more-ish. This dish is served with a compressed triangle of sticky rice, dainty slices of pickled cucumber, shredded daikon and our homemade dipping sauce.
If you’d like to check out the vegetarian dishes on our menu, look for the green V next to the menu items. And next time you get a genius idea for vegetarian sushi you’d like to eat at Feng, just email email@example.com.