You’re being careful with what you eat, and don’t want to do anything to jeopardise your heathy lifestyle and the choices you are making. That means takeaways are out, right? Wrong!
Whether you’re super-busy with work or socialising, trying to keep your family healthy, or simply having a “no bad food” day, if you want a healthy, quick and reliably delicious mid-week or weekend takeaway, Feng is about to be your best friend.
With more brown rice dishes than any other sushi company in London, we’re the place to come when you don’t have the energy to cook but want to indulge all your brown rice sushi cravings. Mindfully and slowly eat our brown rice sushi for a filling and delicious meal or snack. If you’re exhausted, we’ll even deliver.
Check out these tempting healthy brown rice options:
- This delightful-looking box of food is chock-full of salmon sashimi, pomegranate and edamame, coriander, avocado and seaweed; all on a bed of brown rice
- Why is it so good for you? Well, our freshly-prepared salmon sashimi offers beautiful flavour and all the benefits of being packed with Omega-3 fatty acids
- Seaweed contains vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, C, niacin, pantothenic acid and folic acid. It is also home to trace amounts of energy-giving B12 as well as selenium and iodine
- Edamame is a moreish and tasty soya bean; a brilliant source of low-cal, low-fat protein
- Said by some to be a superfood, pomegranate is a very good source of fibre. It also contains vitamins A, C and E, iron and other antioxidants
- Avocado is famous for its good fat properties, as well as being full of Vitamin E, iron and potassium All this and it’s completely delicious as well!
Salmon and chive brown rice sushi roll
- The salmon provides protein and Omega-3 fatty acids to keep your joints supple
- Salmon is an excellent source of vitamin B12, vitamin D, and selenium. It is a good source of niacin, phosphorus, vitamin B6, choline, pantothenic acid, biotin and potassium
Tuna avocado brown rice sushi roll
- Another tasty fish packed with Omega-3 fatty acids, paired with creamy avocado for a mouthful of yum
- Tuna is an excellent source of selenium, niacin, vitamin B12, vitamin B6, and protein. It is a very good source of phosphorus, thiamin, riboflavin, choline, vitamin D, and the minerals potassium, iodine, and magnesium
Yellowtail and chive brown rice sushi roll
- Yellowtail is an oily fish with light coloured flesh and a rich sweet flavour. Combined with chive and brown rice it’s a super healthy and delicious meal
- Yellowtail is low in sodium. It is also a good source of vitamin B12 and phosphorus, and a very good source of protein, niacin and selenium
Mackerel and cucumber brown rice sushi roll
- Mackerel is an excellent source of omega-3 fatty acids
- We prepare mackerel in the traditional Japanese style. First we clean and fillet it. Then, salt and rinse. Finally, we marinate it in sushi vinegar, kombu (edible seaweed) and soy sauce. This gives a beautiful umami taste. Why not try it with cucumber and brown rice in a sushi roll?
Soft shell crab brown rice sushi roll
- Here at Feng we’re all about balance. So, why not balance nutty brown rice with some sweet soft shell crab for an indulgent treat.
Brown rice – a quick reminder
We all know that brown rice is so saintly to eat it should come with a free halo. It is very nutritious offering protein, fibre, selenium and other nutrients in every bite. Non-allergenic and gluten free, brown rice sushi and sushi vinegar has lower GI than white rice. All these benefits aid healthy digestion and help with weight management as well as filling you up and contributing to a healthy diet.
To make it easy for you to find all our dishes featuring brown rice we’ve listed them here. If you have any suggestions for brown rice sushi you’d like us to put on our menu, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.